At Khang Lending, we provide MEGA FUNDING nationwide and also for our foreign clients who do new construction in any countries as well as in US, Canada, Mexico… You may have a plan to build something big with great profit in Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, South Korea or European countries. This fund is for you!
We consider Hotel, Resort, Golf Course, Super Market, Shopping Mall, Hospital, Apartment, Warehouse, Factory, Oil & Gas, Energy, Education, Water System, Road, Bridge, Tunnel, Golf course and any other constructions with project financing from $100,000,000 USD up to a billion plus.
IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST 10% OF TOTAL PROJECT COST, KEEP READING!
WE HAVE TWO FINANCING OPTIONS FOR YOUR PROJECTS:
Option 1 – 30% down payment: We can get any good deals done as long as you have at least 30% of total project cost. Financing up to 70% LTV. Rate from 8% – 12%.
Option 2 – Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) SOLUTION:
What is SBLC? – It is a guarantee that is made by a bank on behalf of a client, which ensures payment will be made even if their client cannot fulfill the payment. It is a payment of last resort from the bank, and ideally, is never meant to be used. A bank charges from 1% to 10% of total amount you need. Please prepare to have one. For example, if you need SBLC letter for 100 million, at 10% fee, you pay 10 million to get that letter from a bank.
What if you can’t get SBLC letter from a bank? – No problem! We can arrange one for you. We charge 20% of the SBLC amount you need. For example, if you need SBLC letter for 100 million, at 20% fee, you will pay 20 million to get that letter. With this SBLC Solution, the risk is on us. Financing up to 85%, 90% or 97% LTV. Rate from 4%.
- No pre-payment penalty
- Construction Term: 2 – 5 year
- Financing Term: 20 – 30-year term amortization
- Loan amount from $100 million USD to a billion plus
|#1 Option||SBLC Option|
|6% – 8%||2%|
|8% – 12%||4% – 5%|
HOW OUR PROCESS LOOKS LIKE?
- Submit all docs about the projects and the borrowers’ → We will send out a Project Summary Sheet for you to know what to expect next. One of our very important things that get our attention is the 5-year projection you would need to provide us at the beginning. We only invest in very profitable projects. Be sure, you give us estimated amounts but has to be realistic. If not,you would pay some money for our time and our work.
- You review our Project Summary Sheet and agreed to move forward → We will have a term sheet for you to sign. You will make a SITE VISIT deposit and have the term sheet scanned back to our email. If it is in the US, we can schedule a site visit within 2 weeks. And it takes 7-10 days to complete report. If it is out of the country, then flights need to be available. It may take20 – 45 days.
- After the site visit, in 7 – 20 days, we should have a report completed and our decision should be made to move forward or not. If we say yes, we will send out a COMMITMENT LETTER to fund the project in the next 60 days. At this point, you will be requested to deposit a Commitment fee as the second deposit. If any reasons, the project is not funded, this commitment fee will be refunded. This fee will be credited to you at closing as well.
- After this second deposit, we will send out a list of all documents requirement that you need to complete as soon as possible in order for us to close in 60 days. You should not fail to provide any of these documents such as: Partners, Investors agreements, construction plans, insurance, builders, contractors agreements, permits, licenses, surveys, appraisals, equipment lists, business plan, invoices, receipts, all other legal docs…
- Everything is clear and ready to build? Now it is the time to get the money! Let’s say we agreed for 36-month construction term for 100 million fund. This fund will be divided equalmonthly and you will draw every month the same amount of $2,777.78. You can take less than this amount and you will be not allowed to get more than $2,777.78 each month. You will only pay interest for the amount you draw. And please note that, in order for you to do the second draw, you will have to prove what you use the first draw for. The same with the next draws.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- Site visit team would be around 2 – 5 people from our team and we will be at the site for 1 – 3 days. The team will need to meet you and all people in your team (partners, investors, builders, contractors…). We will have one full day and one dinner with your team to discuss the project in details and get to know everyone. This meeting is very important to us. We will want to know who we work with, what projects we invest in and how everything is moving along the way.
- After the site visit, we will compare what we have been told and provided by you on the paper and what we see by our eyes. If we see the potential of the project, we will move to the next steps. If we don’t see it is potential and it is not the same as what you provide us, we will not agree to move forward. If this case, we will not refund the site visit deposit. It will cover costs for us to travel, our time and our work. If we move forward, this site visit fee will be credited to you at closing.
YOU HAVE YOUR PROJECT READY?
Please email usall the documents requested below to Funding@KhangLending.com
- Project overview
- Project documents (Financial Operating Statement, Construction Plan, Permit…)
- A copy of your Driver License/ID& SS# card (all borrowers)
- All borrower’s Resumes
- Corporation Docs
- The last three months of your bank statements (personal & business)
- Fund proof shows the total money you and your partner has
- All pre-paid receipts (if any)
- The last three years of your Tax Returns (Show your income: Personal & Business)
- Personal Financial Statement (List all your assets, liabilities, incomes, expenses…)
- Five-year projection (Show us the profit of the project/NOI)
- Loan application package (we will email you)
We will contact youin 24 hours!
For any other financing requests that are not listed here, we would like to discuss with you and will find a way to help.
We can be reached at +1 (254) 292-9764, M-F, 9am – 4p.m, CST, USA
FOR YOUR REFERENCE:
We attached below two of our project summary sheets in details below for your reference. We send out these sheets in 48 hours right after we receive a financing request. 950-room Hotel project in Texas, USA 301 million cost and Oil and Gas project 4.5 billion in Africa.