SENIOR LIVING FINANCING
Khang Lending has been providing the best senior housing financing all over the world.
There are three basic loan types that provide the necessary capital for senior housing financing of facilities and communities. A first mortgage/term loan has fixed rates for permanent mortgage loans, and commercial banks, HUD, insurance companies and conduits usually utilize this loan structure. Construction/permanent mortgage loans are undertaken additionally by credit companies. As for sale/leaseback loans, REITs are the primary source for this type.
There are key aspects of senior housing underwriting that include an assessment of the surrounding competition, knowledge of the operator’s track record is important for prime locations, knowledge of how the operator is viewed by the state as well as other organizations is important, and so forth.
- Loan amount from $1million to a billion plus
- Rate from 5%
- 10 – 30-year term
- Loan under $100 million: You need at least 30% down payment
- Loan from $100 million up: You need at least 15% down payment
- We also so EQUITY PARTICIPATION up to 85% of project cost for new construction. Project financing from $100 million up
WE ALSO PROVIDE FINANCING FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION IN ANY COUNTRIES. PROJECT FINANCING FROM $100 MILLION UP. PLEASE VISIT OUR PAGE (MENU, INTERNATIONAL) FOR MORE DETAILS.
Whenever you are ready to apply this loan with us, please email us:
- Project overview
- Project documents (Financial Operating Statement, Construction Plan, Permit…)
- A copy of your Driver License & SS# card (all borrowers)
- Corporation Docs
- The last two months of your bank statements (personal & business)
- Fund proof (Pre-paid receipts…)
- The last three years of your Tax Returns
- Personal Financial Statement
- Five-year projection
- Loan application package (we will email you)
Please send the documents to Funding@KhangLending.com
We will give you a call when we receive everything we need to send you a quote.
For any other financing requests that are not listed here, we would like to discuss with you and will find a way to help.
We can be reached at (254) 292-9764, M-F, 9am – 4p.m.